Thursday, July 15, 2010
Boomp Sky Bye Bye
Last night we were playing in the neighbor's yard and the M.et Li.fe Blimp floated over our houses. I got all the kids waving to see if they would honk their horn. When the blimp was out of sight, Baylor was asking and signing for more boomp, more boomp. I told him it went bye, bye which usually gets him to say bye and move on. Later after his bath he started talking about the boomp. I told him it was in the sky. The rest of the conversation went like this. Boomp Yes we saw a Blimp Sky Yes it was in the sky Bye Bye Yes blimp went Bye Bye Boomp Sky Bye Bye. The story went on for over an hour in various word order. We called the grand.mas Ya Ya and Meme and he told them the story also. He was very earnest about the boomp in the sky that went bye bye.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment