And we came home to enjoy the spoils!
Friday, October 29, 2010
Happy Hallo.ween
Last night was trick or treating here, of course not on Halloween but the candy tastes just the same. Lori bought Baylor an Elm.o costume and he did really good wearing it and did not try to take it off once, even the head. We went trick or treating with our neighbors and we went to the neighborhood, the Lisburn Firetruck was there passing out pizza. When he saw the firetruck that was all he wanted to see. We were talking to some of the people we know and they put him up in the truck which he loved!! He said Trick or Treat, Thank you and Happy Halloween at everyhouse. I think he really enjoyed the whole experience.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
So cute. I wish that my kids could still fit into these little monster costumes. I'll email a picture to you of John in one.
ReplyDeletem.