Lori was off work Saturday so we took Baylor to an Apple Store/Orchard that she and I have been going to for many years in the fall. I usually buy enough apples to can pie filling and make applesauce. Last year we did not go and I wanted to go this year because I missed it and Baylor would enjoy it.
He looks so big but he is not even 3 feet tall yet. I love his hands looking like they are in his pockets.
Of course his favorite was the school bus. He started at the driver's window and would peek out each window all the way down. He wanted to back to this everytime we left it.
The best we could do for a pony ride.
He did enjoy his time in the corn bin. It was more rewarding than sand I thought.
He was happy to sit on the hay and eat his apple next to the big pumpkins. When we went to the Appl.e Fest we ate applesauce sitting on hay bales. He still talks about sitting on the hay when he wants applesauce. He also remembers buddy getting more french fries. I think that is pretty good memory I think for a little guy who is not even two.
He pulled this apple out of the bin and started munching on it. Since you buy a bag for a set price and then fill it up out of the apple bins so I was not worried about it. He wanted to go back to the bus. He stood at this window for while eating. I asked him what he was doing and he replied 'wooking out da winow,' and was very matter of fact.
When we arrived home, the firetruck was out and they were having a driving test. Baylor loves firetrucks so of course we took him out to see it. His eyes were glued to it the entire time.
We were not home long before we left to visit Megan, Jamie and Addy. Megan and I work together and our babies are 4 days apart. They go to the same sitter now and are good friends. When we arrived there I found out how good.
It is very dark because of the back light but it catches the moment. Baylor leaned in to kiss her several times. Addy's eyes are even closed. Most of the time she would lure him with a hug and tackle him to the ground. He did not like that part too much but would still try to kiss her again. I asked the sitter and she said they do not do that there.
We played outside a lot because it was a nice fall day and heck, the kids love it outside. Baylor ran around with Addy's mower going up and down the hills. He was throwing the leaves and they blew into Addy.
The neighbor kids came over to visit with their dog Charlie. Baylor continued his kissing with Charlie. He was a very nice, friendly little guy. So was the dog.
Baylor fell onto the pool cover when he was running around the back yard. He got all his clothes wet so he had to wear some of Addy's clothes and then decided to wear Megan's shoes. I think he rocks the tight pants look. We had a really nice visit and good food to boot. We left after 7 and it took about 15 minutes for him to fall asleep. It was another great day.
No comments:
Post a Comment