Baylor and usually stay home on Sundays because we run around on Saturdays. And we did run around yesterday. In fact he fell asleep between stores and I had to go home before we were done. After his nap and playing outside, we went out again! Luckily there were things there for Baylor so he did not mind. We we to Stauff.er's for bird food. Baylor loves his birds and we have several feeders to keep stocked. Behind the big green feeder is a small thistle seed feeder and there is a woodpecker feeder we don't have up yet.
Besides bird food, there are fish in the ponds that he likes to watch. One fish was very active and jumped out of the water twice. I think he may have been showing off for another gold fish. I am not sure. And then we went to Wegmans and they have the train in the dairy aisle. He thinks all grocery stores have trains but if I tell him that is only at Wegmans he accepts that pretty easily. He loves to watch it and talk to it.
But today is Sunday and we love them. If we don't plan to leave the house we stay in our jammies and have M&M's for breakfast. Today I wanted to go to Willia.ms Grove Flea Market. I have not been there in three years and boy has it grown! I did not find what I was looking for but we did see some diggers moving dirt and gravel so we stopped to watch both of them. They have John Deer.e tractors also so we had to check them out.
We bought some french fries on the way out and headed home. Lori got off work early and when I called her she was at the light ahead of us so we both pulled into the Weis to pick up eggs. Almost $60.00 later we left, and only bought an 8 pack of eggs. We are trouble when we shop together. It was nice having Lori home because we were able to get some yard work done. We had a nice afternoon outside playing/visiting with the neighbors and working outside. I love these kinds of days.
No comments:
Post a Comment