I was a bit concerned about something the Dr said at the clinic on Tuesday. I called the nurse and asked how many egglets there were on the ultrasound. She called me back and said there were two. I can look at this many ways. One being it can double our chance of having one baby. Second we could have twins. Third we could have twins one from each donor. I was afraid to tell Lori because she almost passed out at our first ultrasound and they found two sacks. The one was not viable and the other was Baylor. She took it well when I told her and I know we will be OK if any of these options occur.
Baylor really loved his outfit this morning. He loves my scarves. Today he threw in the sunglasses and actually kept them on all the way to the sitters. They usually are off right after I put them on him. I took a few pictures and then he told me that was enough.
I can never take enough photos of him.
You're freaking me out!
ReplyDeletem.
Multiples are fun, a lot of work, but fun :)
ReplyDeleteGood luck!
Fingers crossed for you!
ReplyDelete