Baylor was walking away from me and I noticed his pants were dragging. I grabbed the camera and told him to pull up his shirt and saw this! Really, it starts this early? At least he was wearing Gap and not Thomas.
Now my son was not blessed with lots of booty and usually benefited from the extra thickness of a diaper to keep up his pants. Now he is not a back with a crack, just not much junk in his trunk. Since he is rocking the underpants now we probably should look into tightening the waist on most of his pants. Does anyone else wish their pants came with that hidden elastic band to let out or take in the waist? I know I totally do! But being in underpants now, I just love that heiney!
I was in the kitchen and he was watching TV and I came out to this. Visions of Married with Children run through my head and I don't like it!!
My family also suffers from the lack of a backside. I wonder if this will happen to Lucas when he's in undies, too....
ReplyDeleteI knew your kid was a thug the first time I met him. I'm keeping my kids away from him. No offense!
ReplyDeletem.
Kisses to your little Bundy!
Hahaha! Jericho is a string bean, and never takes his hand off his junk...hmmm :)
ReplyDelete