Friday, February 10, 2012

They are mine now

The vials are ordered and in storage.  Am I crazy?  I am 41 and would be 42 by the time a baby would come around.  I have friends my age who are grandparents for goddess sake!  I can barely move now in the mornings because of creaking bones.  But I will be in better shape by then right because in order to even try again, I have to lose weight and keep it off.  And I would go through it all to give him a sibling.


On a hopeful note, going to check out a local gym on Monday and go walking over lunch.  It will be cheaper than the shopping I tend to do at lunch now!  And I am not waiting until Monday as in the I will start Monday, we are having a business lunch today and I cannot go today! 
 
There is hope and that is what I will pin my dream on. 

No comments:

Post a Comment