Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Snow, it is about time

Baylor has been asking when it was going to snow again for the last few weeks.  I told him hopefully it would snow again soon.  Today his wish came true.  It started snowing late this morning and kept snowing all day.  I called house around 4 and I could hear Baylor asking to go outside.  We told him he had to wait until I got home because Lori's back was bothering her.  I was home and in minutes we were dressed and out the door.  Someone was super happy about the snow. 


His favorite snow shovel is the red plastic pooper rake.  I guess it goes through the snow really well with the rake in the front.  He made paths and had me following him around as we were getting away from Captain Hook.  He is trouble that Hook and we are usually covering him with bed pillows or something or other. 


We made a nice big pile of snow in the middle of the yard. 







After we evaded Captain Hook, we had to rescue the Octonauts from the bottom of the pile.  He used a large water squirter as his drill to find them at the bottom of the snow pile. 



We stayed out until we could no longer see the snowballs we were throwing at each other.  It was a super fun way to end the day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment