Friday, April 6, 2012

Getting Ready for Easter

I have been preparing several items for Easter and some were done very early in March when Lori and Baylor were visiting Meme and Pap. Little Man loves bath fizzies and I decided to make egg shaped fizzies with yellow yolks! 








And on Pinterest I found how to make hedgehogs out of car wash mitts found at the Dollar Tree or dollar section at Target.  I lugged out the sewing machine for the first time in three years and got acquainted with my old friend again. 



Baylor had to go to the sitters for two half days this week and we made some treats to take in.  He started with me and very soon lost interest and went to finish watching Finding Nemo. 

Colored coconut for grass. 


Chocolate covered corn flakes.



Add eggs or Peeps to finish.


Nothing like chocolate before bedtime. 


1 comment:

  1. Lucas loves his hedgie! I was wondering if you made it!

    ReplyDelete