Monday, November 19, 2012

Random

 
Just some random photos of cake baking and playing outside and just being his cute self.
 
I have used the same recipe for white cake for all his birthday cakes.  I really like it and this year it was great for coloring like the rainbow. 
 





A frosting recipe that calls for three cups of butter.  You know it was good! 

 
But first you have to make the Italian meringue.  I am so glad we have the KitchenAid. 


 
The cakes were all kind of uneven but by stacking the low sides on the high sides it evened out for the most part.

 
Meme had cateract surgery a few weeks ago an is sporting her shades. 

 
Baylor and I did some raking, which I really feel is quite unnecessary.  Eventually they blow away anyway.  But Baylor was having fun so we piled them into the compost piles.


 
We pulled out all the dead stems and stalks from the garden and did some weeding.  I pruned half the raspberry canes before Mandy came over for a chat.  Then it was time to go inside for bit. 

 
Spiderman schmarmy face. 

No comments:

Post a Comment