Tuesday, November 20, 2012

4 Year Photos

We took Baylor in for his four year photos today and he was Mr I Will Do Whatever You Ask And Smile The Whole Time.  Which is a good way to be at the photo place.  I cannot believe how good they turned out and boy is it hard to choose what to print out.  We always buy the CD so I have them whether they are printed or not. 
 
Lori wanted him to wear his suit, to get some wear out of it.  I am really glad she chose it. 
 




 
Then we changed him into his red shirt.  He has worn red for every photo session since he was three months old. 
 
I love this sleigh photo!  Love it! 

 
He wanted to stand with the sleigh so she found this one. 

 
Ain't it the truth!

 
We have a version of this shot for every time we have had his photos done: three, six, and nine months, one, two, three and four years old.  They are framed in 8 x 10 going down the stairs.


 
Then he wore some blue.  This is my second favorite.  I just love his pose!





 
The photos come in on December 1st, the same day as my Gingerbread party.  It will be so hard to not run over and get them! 

2 comments:

  1. Wow, I can see why it is so hard to choose which to print! All of them are awesome! Baylor's a professional! Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a little stud muffin...he couldn't be any more handsome :) They all turned out to great!

    ReplyDelete