Thursday, Friday, and Saturday we were not home so Sunday was stay at home Sunday with Baylor. It turned into Cinnamon Sunday when I was inspired to make cinnamon roll bread and snickerdoodles. Baylor loves both of them, he really loves cinnamon in general. I really love making bread although I am not really big on eating it. Unless it is warm and slathered with butter!
I love dough after the first rise. I love how it feels and smells.
This bread is cut into two pieces, rolled very thin, slathered with cinnamon goo, rolled, and twisted together. My helper could not help himself but had to help me out with all of it.
All rolled up and ready to rise.
All risen and brushed with coconut oil ready to bake.
And then the smoking started with the butter in the goo started oozing out and burning on the oven floor. And then the side fell off.
Which made a nice tasty baker's treat!
The wounded side.
With a much prettier behind.
And all rolled, cinnamon and delicious inside.
Cinnamon roll bread for my snickerdoodle.
And then I made sticker noodle cookies (as Baylor calls them). They are definitely his favorite cookie. And one of mine too! It was a good day to stay at home with my little man!












No comments:
Post a Comment