They guys have been working a lot in the new rooms this week. They had it studded out and then added the insulation.
And then one day we had dry wall.
The coat closet, the beginings of the Harry Potter door under the stairs and the landing on the stairway.
I do like the light in the living room. With three windows, it will be lovely in the mornings.
The stair well up to the kitchen with the old back door.
The bedroom
The closet and bathroom doors.
The shower is up also.
The sink and the loo will be over here.
Bedroom window and closet. They have been taping and mudding the end of the week and soon we will see paint on the walls! We need to decide on the bathroom but we have the living room and bedroom picked out. I love color on the walls. I ordered the bedding for the bedroom too and it arrived this week. It should look nice with the wall color we picked out.
And off the lighting wire outside we had a pretty icicle. It is still very cold this winter and yesterday Harrisburg set a record low temperature for January 30. I don't remember what it was but it was single digit cold. This weekend will be a near heat wave in the 40's!
















Can't wait to see it when it's all done!
ReplyDelete