When I arrived at work my desk was decorated for my birthday.
Balloons and streamer and a banner.
And in the afternoon, we had cake!! I don't feel 44 but I guess that is a good thing.
After work and picking up Baylor I meet my parents and Gloria at Hosses. Time for birthday selfies!
When we got home we had cake, one ice cream cake and one my mom made. Of course I had help with the candles.
Before going to bed I made a batch of mascarpone cheese. It was pretty easy involving heavy cream and lemon juice and heat. And then staining overnight.
Saturday was the Aunt's meeting at my house. This year my monthly theme is dips. I used the mascarpone cheese to make cannoli dip with broken waffle cones and vanilla wafer cookies. It was amazing! We took photo of all the ladies in attendance. (front row from the left) Aunt Betty, Me, Leslie, Rachael, Lauren (back from the left) DiAnn, Mom, Lynda, Amanda, and Meghon. We had three of the four lesbians in the family at my house!
Family selfie with Whoopie Pie.
And Eli was there and Baylor was in heaven!! The kids ended up downstairs taking while Baylor played video games. I wish I had my camera then!
I had a yummy appetizer planned for dinner than night. Mom and I made homemade blooming onions with dipping sauce. It was delicious!!! Mom and I shared one and Dad and Gloria shared the other.













No comments:
Post a Comment