This week we had a good snow fall and Baylor played in it every night when we got home. And I often run out to take a photo of the sunset over the woods out back. Somedays they turn out better than others.
In the fresh powder he made a snow angel.
My angel's angel.
And the basement doors made a nice slide.
He had a blue tray from the outside toy box that he filled with lots of snow for an experiment.
But he still had some playing to do.
And hoeing of the snow. He loves to whack at the snow with whatever tool he can find.
When he came in his scarf was covered in snow balls. I had to hang it in the shower while the snow melted.
He wanted to do an experiment with the tray of snow. He ran water in it to see how fast it would melt with hot water or cold water.
He also helped me with decorating some Paw Patrol cookies for Lucas's birthday party this weekend. We are looking forward to our adventure and celebrating his fifth birthday. He helped level out some of the icing and pop the air bubbles.
I offered to help out if Tara needed me to and she asked me if I could make decorated bone cookies to give as the party favor. Since decorating cookies is right up my alley I of course said yes. Baylor was so disappointed he could not eat more than one cookie but I did not want to take the chance of eating too many and then not having enough for Tara. I also made one batch of vanilla cookies that were more crumbly like a dog biscuit for some variety.
.jpg)








No comments:
Post a Comment