Saturday, November 28, 2015

A Very Presley Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving morning I finally met my now 14 month old niece!! They family drove down late and arrived after we were asleep.  We had the room ready for them and they were hoping she would just stay asleep when the arrived but apparently she wanted to stay up and party for a bit!  But they brought her up to the kitchen when they woke up and I was so excised to see all of them.  

My first selfie with Presley.  I am not sure she was too impressed with me at first but she went with it.  


We planned for dinner around 1:00 and we had fun playing with her in the morning, especially Baylor.  He was so looking forward to meeting his cousin.  We had a bin of toys waiting for her that we thought would help to entertain her while at our home.  But most of the time we just played with her and loved her up. 



And took a lot of photos! 





Grandma will love this one! 


She liked Eddy a lot and the little piano we have from when Baylor was little.  



Such a cutie!! 


Mom and Dad came back on Friday to see them and we took more photos before they left.  It will be a long time until we are all together again but sadly I did not get a photo of everyone in the family.  Gloria was at work and Laura was not too keen on being photographed for some reason. 










They left on Saturday morning to visit several friends on the trip home to MA.  We loved seeing them and looking forward to visiting them in 2016 in their new home.  




Baylor was sad to see her go.  He is an awesome older cousin and I hope they can be good family friends as they grow up.  


No comments:

Post a Comment