Saturday, November 28, 2015

Working on Bringing Out Christmas

After Jamie and family left, my parents came back to pick up the gifts Jamie said they had no room in the car to pack.  I joyfully enlisted their help in getting the Christmas tree down from the attic and put up in the living room.  It is one of my favorite things to do this time of year.   Baylor was a big help, as usual, in putting up the branches while I wired it up with a ton of lights.  The best way for me to find out if the lights are balanced is to take an out of focus photo.  I can see the empty spots much better that way. 


With just the lights on, he loves it already.  


Baylor and Buddy put the ornaments on the tree while I brought them down from the attic and unwrapped them.  I loved seeing them work together on it. 



A few family selfies in front of the tree.  





And our tree, it its beautiful splendor! 





No comments:

Post a Comment