We had the Aunt's Meeting at Meghon and Lauren's house and it was a good one, though poorly attended. But it was nice and Baylor had Bub to play with. And of course we took the Aunt Betty selfie.
And then we got out the Star Wars selfie and had fun.
Aunt Betty
Aunt DiAnn
Aunt Joanie
Lauren
Bub
Klaudia
Meghon
Melony
Lexi
On the way to Mom's he fell asleep and thought he woke up on Sunday or something and Mother's Day was ruined. But we went flower shopping and he recovered. We picked out flowers for my mom, for my flower pots on the patio and he picked out flowers for his flower garden he wanted to start this year.
And we picked some lilies of the valley from their gardens and did the photo again.
And some Star Wars selfies.
Because this never gets old.
Since things did not go as planned today and Mom and I did not get to go to the Herb Fair, I spent my plant money on food and cooked her and Dad supper: crab cakes, grilled shrimp, chicken spinach/feta sausage, and steaks for the boys. And salad and corn on the cob. And I had dessert leftovers from the Aunt's meeting.
Happy Mother's Day Mom, I love you with all my heart.






















No comments:
Post a Comment