Tuesday, May 17, 2016

My Budding Chef

Tuesday I worked from home because I had to make a cake for someone for Wednesday and there was no way I was going to try to squeeze that into the evenings.  Thankfully, with laptops, I could do my job from the beach if I had WiFi.  But since I was going to be home, I lit the candle for my family and hoped they would stop by to smell the pink lilies of the valley flowers.   


When I went out to my car to get my laptop I saw a bird had hit the car right at my window.  They have the entire roof of the car and they hit at my window. Hopefully it will rain and go away later this week. 


I baked the cakes and between puttering around the house, I worked.  I had to pick up Baylor before 5 and needed some pretty strawberries for the cake so I ran into Aldi before going to COF.  The car next to me had one of my favorite bumper stickers, Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons... for you are crunchy and good with ketchup. 


On the nightly mail race I noticed Grandma's alliums are blooming. (along with all the weeds I have yet to remove) 


Baylor was the chef for dinner tonight and made our own fried rice.  I had everything prepped and ready for him.  I think he enjoyed it very much.  











It was delicious. 


We even have the pincher things to make the chopsticks easy for him to use.  



No comments:

Post a Comment