Molly invited Baylor to her birthday party this year (and the last two years) and they were not even in the same class. I picked up Kartikey because his parents were busy moving and picked up Landon on the way so his dad would have some free time. The little pool was set up again and the kids did not mind the cold water at all. It was sunny and warm enough. The boys took over the pool for most of the party and the girls hopped in and out depending on their mood.
While everyone did not eat cake, they at least sang to Molly. It was a good group of kids and many of Molly's family was there as well.
Party on the deck at Molly's. I wonder how many years this could continue? That would be fun to see them change every year as they grow up!!
I am not sure why Molly started school late but she is probably one of the oldest kids in her class. She turned 9 and I know Baylor will be 9 this year as well but she is six months older than him. OK, writing it out it does not seem that bad. But she technically could have started school the year before she did.
Baylor took a shower when we got home and I realized I never re-lubed him up after he took off his swim shirt. Little guy had a bright red back! It was not a really bad burn but still I should have been on my sunblock game!







No comments:
Post a Comment