Another night spent at the dog park. We were there early enough to catch Bean. We both love Bean, he is a good dog and they play well together.
And with Storm and Sam.
And Starskey.
He is a butt most of the time but I love him.
He even helps me with the tree trimming. I was trimming the low branches and he was chipping them up for me. Nothing like a good stick to chew on!
When Tara was here on Saturday I found a drown juvenile praying mantis in the pool. Tara very kindly offered to bury it in the planter and made it a lovely headstone. She gets it and me. I am glad she is my friend.
Tuesday morning at work we learned RB was hit by the global cyber-attack and after sitting around for two hours not able to open our computers, we were sent home. Which is fun seeing what the pets do when I am not around. Grimm likes to sun himself.
Jake likes to steal brand new shoes and chew on them. Brand new shoes that were purchased because he chewed up my pair I had for about eight years! I tied the elastic together but now the shoes are pretty tight. My double wide feet need as much room as I can give them.
Working from home again today. Not much I can do but answer emails saying we have not system access but I can access my emails to answer your email letting you I cannot tell you anything. So between those fun emails I piled up the remaining dog beds to put in the attic. Jake finds them to be nice chew toys but he found them in the hallway and used them properly. They still went into the attic when he was done napping.
Evenings are spent at the dog park, even when he is not in the crate all day because I am home working. He loves making a mud pit with his own water dish he takes over.
Starskey has a similar look to Rosie but Rosie is much cuter of course. But they both have beautiful blue eyes.
This cat, lounging on the couch. He has a rough life for sure.
Working from home is pretty boring so I had fun sending Snaps to my mom.
Since I still had to drive into town to drop Baylor off at Summer Camp I got to meet the train on my way back to my home office.
Another morning at home.
This dog can go from sleeping on the couch all day to driving me nuts chasing after him. Good thing he is cute. Even upside down.
I do love a lovely sky. And on the last day of June to boot.




















No comments:
Post a Comment