Sunday, October 7, 2018

Round Up

I started out October with cutting my finger on a knife in the dishwasher.  Again, did not listen to my mom and had it pointing the wrong direction.  


Roxie and Grimm are friends, for the most part.  He does play with her and can get away but she is sometimes a bit over bearing.  


Jack is ready for Halloween!  


The neighbors have a dog now and Jake is often on the look out for her and the family.  


Roxie has a sock  


Sam, Bean and Jake together at the clubhouse.  It is nice to see them playing together there as well.  




Roxie, Nala and Jake together.  Nala also goes to the dog park, not that we go there much anymore. 







Saturday it was just me and Dad going to the Apple Festival.  Mom was not feeling well, it is not Gloria's thing and Baylor was more interested in staying home playing video games.  


We had fun together without them!  



Afterwards we went to Heather's camper to visit them for a bit.  I helped them to set up some Halloween decorations and Dad helped to keep the fire going.  We went to lunch in Mt Holly Springs, which made Mom sad that she missed going.  But Dad brought home wings for her so she was happy about that.  






Dad had gone to the butcher near them and bought me two beef hearts, for the dogs. They were huge!!!   



Roxie has a sock 



Baylor and I went to Zayden's house to let Hannah out for a bit while they were at an all day concert in NJ.  She is crazy for ball chasing so we played for about 20 minutes and then let her inside until they got home that night.  




Baylor was taking a shower and covered his face with foam soap.  He wanted me to take his picture, so I did.  



Beef heart all sliced up and ready to dry. 


 It has been two years since we lost out Eddy.  I miss her still and will cry almost every time I think of her.  We have some good dogs in our house but she was the best!  


I pulled out the Halloween gifts for Hubbard and Presley.  I think I will get a few books to send a long as well.  



Ham and Bean soup for Souper Sunday along with homemade bread. 


Which we shared with Meme and Pap  



I found a mantis laying her eggs in the asparagus.  It is a good sign for next years babies!  


No comments:

Post a Comment