Wednesday, October 17, 2018

Round Up

We had Aunt's Meeting at Leslie's and her and I have become Snapchat buddies.  



I do love Facebook memories when they pop up.  Look at my little guy sitting on a log!  And back when we had a deck and no pool.  


I took the dogs to the Dillsburg dog park where we met up with our dog friends.  The dogs had a really good time.  









Kartikey spent the night and they wanted the bed in the living room but decided the air mattress was too cold so the moved to the couches.  



Waffles for breakfast!  


A rare sharing space moment without fighting or biting.



I needed help getting tables and chairs out of the attic and the boys were happy to help by climbing in the rafters.  



Even Jake wanted to help out but he thinks that is where the chicken jerky comes from anyway so he is always willing to check it out when the attic door opens.  He is like a cat when they hear a can opener.  


We went to the grocery store together, not sure what I was thinking but they did fine.  


We still have sand on the driveway from when we had the new pool leveled.  Since the Halloween party is next weekend, Baylor and I had to move the sand off the driveway and find places to put it.  Like the garden, the grass and the back part of the lane where there is a big dip in the ground.  




It took a long time but we got it done!  


After I finished up the sand, I made soup.  It is one of Baylor's favorites. 


Roxie has a sock, again 


We had a mantis sighting in the asparagus. 


and one egg case, so far.  


Jake loves to be up on furniture when he he is outside.  This is the first time I have caught him laying on the box.  The crossed legs put it over the top.  


My view most nights when I get into bed.  She loves to lay right at my face for a few minutes.  


We finally had a frost but not a killing frost.  


Sometimes he will help me out like he used to.  It is few and far between now though.  


Guess what Roxie has?  


No comments:

Post a Comment