Lori stopped at a yard sale and found a three wheeler and a gas tank. He loves them both especially the gas tank. He runs out of gas all the time and now can fill up when ever he wants to.
Meme bought him a scooter like Otto in a Toot and Puddle book. He does really well on it.
Going
Going
Gone
Monday and Tuesday Lori and Baylor went to Meme's. We have a deal, If you leave, I will weed. And this time I mulched also. It does not look like I did much but I moved at least half of it. Honestly, I would rather weed than shovel mulch, twice.
When they were away Baylor wanted his hair cut like Connor's with spikes. I love his hair longer because he looks so much younger. I think he looks like he is four or more with his hair cut. I am sure it cooler for him and I do love his face no matter what his hair looks like.
I also put in a bird bath for Baylor's birds. The jug is hanging from a shepherd's hook and has a small hole in bottom to drip into the saucer. It may be a bit tacky but much more affordable than the ones online. See my driving master in the yard doing circles around the castle? Why is it the only thing he runs into is my minivan?
Meme also bought him a new hummer feeder. This boy loves his birds. It could have stayed up there but that is ok. We have lots of hummers to feed.
Baylor loves his books also. He asked Grandma to read The Grumpy Dump truck which is a really cute book, especially for a little boy who loves his construction vehicles.
They looked at a house in the area and I am hoping Dad gets off the pot and moves! I would love them 10 miles away instead of over 50. I met them at Wegmans for lunch which was a nice treat for all of us. We all love Wegmans and it is another reason for them to move!
No comments:
Post a Comment