I think I have mentioned Baylor loves water! Yesterday he was in the pool three separate times. I was in once with him and Lori was in it after dinner. He just enjoys it so much. He loves to pour water down my front and ask where it goes. He loves his water shooters. He loves to kick and splash and surf and put his face in the water and float and laugh!
He loves to use the water shooters (we do not call them guns, shooters just sound nicer). He has pretty good aim too and will tease me pretending to shoot another direction and quick aim it at me.
He does not watch TV really but he does like his John Deere DVDs on the computer. His friend Daisy does too. She is the little gray and white cat he is cuddled up with.
We tried a new fountain head on the pond and I think I like it better than the bubbler one. You can run your finger through this one and it reacts like clay on a potter's wheel. There is a sprinkler head also and I am sure we will try that one too but I am fond of this one right now so it is staying.
And it is pretty to photograph!
A rare shot of me, because I am the one with the camera skills. Especially rare because I am all wet and it is really not a good look for me.
When I was not in the pool with him I had him wear his floater which he loves anyway. I am not sure what protection it would provide in a 12 inch deep pool but it made me feel better!
Lori works in a warehouse which is always hotter than the outside in summer and colder than the outside in winter. She worked 4 days in a row, killer for someone who usually works 3 days a week. After dinner she got in work clothes and all. I did not feel like changing Baylor's clothes again so he went chunky dunking. He loved it.
No comments:
Post a Comment