And I don't mean Dr. Phil and family. We try to get together with Julie, Amy and Cullen as often as possible. We seem to mesh well together and it is always a great time when we are with each other. Julie and I often text and Baylor seems to think she is the only one worth texting. He will find my phone and when I ask him what he is doing he will answer, 'texting Julie". He has sent out a few bizarre texts to people I know and to numbers I am not sure where they went! I try to follow up with my friends to let them know who was saying hi. You can see by the date stamp they were at our house on June 23. I know the date stamps are a bit tacky but I am a bit neurotic about my photos being filed correctly by date and in albums in the correct order. My old camera did a great job of downloading the photos in dated files but the cannon does no such thing. All new photos are dumped into one folder and I don't know when it was taken. So I put on the date stamp. I am sure there is probably some setting I can change on the download program but I am not smart enough to figure it out. In the mean time, I will have to put up with the date stamp.
The boys play well with each other and so does Julie apparently. I am sure the boys shut the door and needed help opening it. The only easy way down is to slide and both Gloria and I make the exit that way several times a week. I of course want to play with him as he usually has no other playmates, he just does not understand Momma and Mommy are not under three feet tall and 30 lbs like him. We don't fit so well in all those places! Julie looks fabulous with her wind blown hair affect!
He likes to take things up the stairs with him and this week he actually walked up the slide pushing a big red ball in front of him and another time he carried a squirt gun up with him. No bad for 2 1/2 I think.
Baylor usually likes to ride the glider too and I am not sure what he was interested in at this moment that he did not ride with Cullen.
Cullen is such a cutie pie! His Mom's have a lot to be proud of in him.
Sorry Amy, I never took any photos of you! Lori was able to take off a half a day from work and was able to join the fun. We are very thankful to have them in our lives, as we are with all of our friends. I am looking forward to our next get together in July. We made sure we picked a date before she left our house.
No comments:
Post a Comment