I am an addict and my drug of choice right now is Pinterest! I cannot stay off of it!! That and Youtube learning about dirt tank aquariums but more on that later. Right now I am a pinning fool but not able to make as much as I like. The craft room is still a wreck and I cannot get to my sewing machine. But I can get to the microwave and stove so I can make the edible things I pin. Not good for my waist line but my coworkers and the kids at Baylor's sitter benefit!
Melting white chocolate, adding a yellow M&M and a pretzle stick broken in half is right up my alley right now.
Too cute right? I am not a fan of white chocolate so eating one was enough for me and the rest are packed up for others to enjoy. For somethings, it is all about the process and not eating the end result.
This boy gets cuter all the time.
Not much going on right now but next week is Farm Show!!! I am so excited! I tried to tell Baylor about it but Mister Anti-anticipation said he did not want to go and he was afraid of the Farm Show. When he is looking at the sheep enjoying his milk shake and french fries we will see who is afraid.
He really is a dollbaby, no doubt about it!
ReplyDeleteI am staying away from Pinterest on purpose. I'm afraid that would become addicted. Have fun!
m.
Those are adorable.... Glad I have a friend who is also a Pinterest addict!
ReplyDelete