Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Watercolors


I showed Baylor the fun of watercoloring, finally.  One would think an art major would be immersing her offspring in art from day one but I can barely manage getting everything done in the evenings and on the weekends and really have to make time to sit down with him long enough to craft.  We painted some cheap wooden frames again and some wooden shapes to put on the frames and he was ready for more painting.  So we went down in the craft room and dug up some of the craft supplies I have been storing for him. 





He really enjoyed finding the colors he wanted and was really good with not knocking down the water cup and not flinging paint everywhere.  I want to get a better paper to paint on that does not ripple but that is the artist in me and not the mom who should be fine with the cheap stuff because we cannot keep everything he marks on.  Which I have not, although it is really hard to get rid of anything. 

1 comment:

  1. Ooooohhhhhhhhh you're an ART major, this explains the Extreme Craftiness With a Three-Year Old. Before this I just thought you were one of the bravest woman I had ever (not) known. Haha Congrats on embarking on all of this with your lucky little guy.

    ReplyDelete