Monday, January 30, 2012

Nothing Says Loven; Like Loven from the Oven

So you can find the recipe plenty of places online but I found this one on Pinterest and finally made it at Christmas. It rocked! Crusty crust, chewy interior!  I have since given the recipe to several people and compelled them to try it.  So far, no one has.  Their loss!  It was a soup weekend here and that calls for bread.  This time made with Greek olives and roasted garlic. 



Shut the over door and get in my mouth.


  Lori heard me crunching and between the two of us only the center cube on the left was remaining by the time we were full.  She LOVES crust so she was cutting off all the edges and wanted to slice off the top and bottom of the remaining piece leaving me with the chewy middle, which if I was still hungry was a deal I would have entered in to! 


Baylor did not nap today and fell asleep in the car on the way back from visiting Meme so he did not share in the warm bread goodness. I had forgotten to take my camera and missed some really sweet moments of the two of them together again like peas and carrots.  Meme shared her supper of chicken, rice, salad, mixed veggies, pineapple, and white milk with him. Is it crazy that three year old loves dark lettuces and begs for more rice and green beans?    Crazy good!

2 comments:

  1. Love it! Fred just bought a machine and has been making bread all week. He'll be bored by next week though.
    m.

    ReplyDelete