So I told Lori and she said Yes! She said she could not say no to this but it will be our last try. I will be calling tomorrow to buy the vials and put them in storage and then get my butt off this couch!
I just read both posts right now and that is so exciting! When you do this, you should be totally drunk and in a bar. I hear this works for a lot of women. Fingers crossed! m.
That and being young standing down wind from a boy! Right now I would try just about anything but oddly enough, my first GYN told me to do the same thing!! I have not seen him since then.
That's great!! I'm excited for your new journey! You can do it! :)
ReplyDeleteThank you for your support. I sure do need it.
DeleteI just read both posts right now and that is so exciting!
ReplyDeleteWhen you do this, you should be totally drunk and in a bar. I hear this works for a lot of women.
Fingers crossed!
m.
That and being young standing down wind from a boy! Right now I would try just about anything but oddly enough, my first GYN told me to do the same thing!! I have not seen him since then.
Delete