These tiny little packets hold wee beads. These wee beads when added to water swell and create water beads. I saw them on Pinterest and found then on Amazon. They are quite cheap and shipping was from Boston so that was not a bank breaker either. I purchased an assortment of colors and a mixed color bag.
According to the back:
1. add water 400g on the product about 4 hours it will grow up
2. one clear beauty satiety by face will grow up
3. when the flower want to oxygen and nutrition, I will help you too much
So I enlisted my assistant with number 1 because I am not too sure what 2 means and we are not using these for plants as in 3.
Basically pour into a large container.
Add a lot of water.
And wait for several hours.
We checked on their progress thoughout the day.
And we have water beads. Now we just have to find the time to play with them!
OMG I remember those!!!!!!!!!!! That was one messy project I would actually do with my two three-year olds!!!!!!!! (The other was chasing them down when they ate the cat food.)
ReplyDeleteLovelovelove the water marbles!!!!!! I didn't think I had too many really happy memories of twinhood before they hit like five (it was all about basic survival, to be extra-dramatic about it!) but dagnabit if you didn't just bring me one!!! Thank you!!!
I can imagine with twins+ it is all about survival for many years! My pregnacy started out as twins but we ended up with only Baylor (I don't think the second one ever developed at all). There were many days and nights I would think how it would be with two of these intense kids to take care of! Glad to be able to spark a happy memory!
DeleteOMG now I'm snifflin' - your Baylor is a dreamy li'l guy. There's a girl in my daughters' class who had a twin who made it far along enough in the pregnancy to be named. I often forget how frequently this happens. Wow, our children remind us of those big issues of life and death and possibility and hope and sadness even as they're wearing us out with needing us so much.
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad Baylor loves the water marbles, and I really do appreciate the fond memories. Sweet, that boy.
That's neat!
ReplyDeleteBy the way, my pregnancy with Lucas also started as twins.... wow!
ReplyDeleteWe will have to talk about that later this month and I will bring him some beads to play with at home!
Delete