We are still going strong with the aquarium and have not lost any fish and only a few shrimp have died, that we have found. But the shrimp are breeding away and we have tons more than we started with.
We will never have a cocktail with these babies but they are a cute to watch swim around and eat.
Our Panda Corys are growing and this little one was resting on a leaf.
Some of the Emerald Catfish eating breakfast.
The Emerald Catfish like to breed, a lot, and we find eggs everywhere. Thankfully the other fish like to eat them so we are not running amok with catfish fry.
We have a nice school of Rummy nosed Tetras and they are quite pretty even though they are hard to photograph.
We bought some nerite snails to eat the algae They do not breed crazily and are a good addition to the tank.
I took the background off both tanks and like it better. The shrimp tank gets natural light now and I like how it looks in the evening light.
Our Easter Island Chia is doing well and his shrimp friends keep him nice and clean.
We also added 4 Ottocinclis Catfish to the big tank. Baylor was really cute asking the guy at the fish store for 4 ottocinclis catfish please said in his three year old voice. We may have lost one because I can only find 3 of the four at one time but we have never found a body. They are small little algae eaters and are very cute darting around the place.
I love your Easter Island head! I would totally put that in an aquarium, if I had one!
ReplyDelete