Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Jack and Jill and Stacey, Barbie, and Ian

A few weeks, several actually because it was April Fool's weekend, Baylor and I went to Mom's because Nana Barbie was coming to town.  It was a nice day, short sleeves and no shoes kind of day.  Baylor loves to roll down hills singing Jack and Jill, his second favorite song .  The Wheels on the Bus is his favorite and has always been.






Mom had invited Stacey, Marshall, and Ian over to see Barbie.  Back in college when Stacey and I were BFFs and I had not yet gone to the dark side, we made several trips to Louisville, KY to visit Barb and Bob.  We had a lot of fun adventures back them but then my life went dark and Stacey and I did not speak for several years, and that is another story.  Barb has never meet Marshall and of course never met Ian so they all came over for dinner.  I had a craft for the kids to do and we had fun with Barbie helping the boys 


It was a nice visit.  Ian was walking and Baylor had fun chasing him around.  When it came time to leave Baylor gave Ian a big hug right in the middle of a diaper change. 



No comments:

Post a Comment