Thursday, May 24, 2012

I found Nemo

Just call me P. Sherman because I caught Nemo.  He was struggling to dry off after a bath and I wrapped him in his towel.

Thanks to an ad for taking the kids on a trip to Disney World and seeing a kid in a Nemo towel, I went on a mission to find one.  Well, they are not available any more so my thoughts turned to making one.  A quick Internet search and I found several patterns and instructions. When I first showed it to him he asked if it had a tail. Back to the machine I went and added a tail. 


It took several stays at Mom's to get it done because my sewing machine is buried in the craft room and hers is sitting out waiting to be used.  Was able to finish it on our last trip to their house.  There is not much else for me to do when he is watching a show in the basement.  Now that this project is finished, I think I will take the knitting I started when I was pregnant to work on when I am there. I will take any Mommy points I can get. 

When I was taking his photos he wanted photos of his toes.  Are they not cute little toes?  Mommy thinks so!



5 comments:

  1. hmmmmm out waiting to be used sounds like very little clutter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lori, when you comment, please identify yourself.

      Delete
  2. Adorable! Lucas has a crab towel he loves... they will have to use their aquatic towels if we go to the lake!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think so too!
    It's your anniversary? Well then, Happy Anniversary!!!!
    mark

    ReplyDelete