Friday, February 21, 2014

Construction Update

When I came home from work the walls in the living room and bedroom were painted. 




Saturday was the Aunt's Meeting and for February I made a Red Velvet Cake roll with the cooked flour frosting to which I added white chocolate.  It was delicious. 


See Grimm? In the bathtub, just lying around.  


I was able to fit in a night of sewing to make a sock monkey for Ian's third birthday gift.  His parents were just having the grandparents over so that meant my parents were going.  They took him the gift and he really liked it from what Mom and Dad said. 


Stacey sent me a thank you email with the photo included.  


Grimm is a sweet cat and he is doing well finding his place in the house.  He is not afraid of Eddy when he wants to get somewhere. He has even run under her and between her front legs to get past her.  For the most part she does not charge him anymore and they have switched water bowls.  Grimm likes to practically  go swimming in Eddy's bowl.


More views of the stairwell where the deck stairs used to be.  I love the window at the bottom and already have plants ready to sit down there.  


One night after his bath, Baylor said he needed some peace and quiet.  Then then proceeded to move his hands about in deliberate movements.  When he was done I asked him if he was meditating and apparently he was.  He was very serious about it and we even vidoed it so he could see himself doing it.  


No comments:

Post a Comment