We love cinnamon here and I do enjoy the occasional canned cinnamon rolls. But I discovered after this, I am not a fan of cinnamon rolls made on the waffle iron. They were dry and other than being hot and covered in frosting, I don't think they turned out as well in real life as they look on Pinterest.
I will stick to making waffles with a cinnamon smear, which we all love.
Guess what, more snow!
Baylor has taken to tilting up the end couch cushion and making a fort. He likes to pop out, hide and be found or just peek out to watch TV.
We came back from the Lego Movie and found cardinals at our feeder! Baylor has always loved these red birds and we watched then from the van.
I had a hankering for some Brigadeiros and covered them in Valentine's sprinkles. I do love these for a creamy chocolate treat.








No comments:
Post a Comment