Thursday, February 13, 2014

Snow Day, again

I have lost track of how many work at home days I have had this year but I believe it has been more than the last few years combined.  It is winter after all so I don't complain. It is nice being home with Baylor after all.  But I do have to work for most of the day.  I get to spend my lunch hour clearing the driveway.  Today I had a lot of help because Gloria was home and awake.  




The snow was deep and beautiful. 




And thankfully Gloria cleaned it off the driveway with the snowblower because I may have blown out my back trying to get all this off!  Baylor thought it was great fun. 


And even more fun to be blasted with snow!  He said he had a hard shell on (snowpants and heavy coat to the rest of us).  He did this after she had cleared off most of the snow so he was not being pelted with 8 inches of it.  



And it was clear until the next storm and I did not have to do it all myself with a shovel. That is my idea of Heaven on a snow day!  


No comments:

Post a Comment