I made Cream Cheese King Cake for Fat Tuesday. Since Baylor was going to be at school for the day it was only fair that they had one also. I did not hide an almond in their cake because of the little guys in the school but there was one in the work Cake. Diane found it this year but I don't expect them to 'host' the party next year. I used a different recipe this year and it was fabulous!
I went to the Dollar Tree and bought beads for work and for school. No one had to show any skin to get the beads, I handed them out for free.
I went shopping at lunch and when I put my purchases in the back I noticed someone had been eating the birdseed back there. I cannot get to the can that I usually store the seeds in because it is buried in the snow. I left the bag in the car until the feeder was full. Anyway, I am pretty sure I have a mouse living in my car that hitched a ride on some of my shopping bags I had stored in the garage earlier this year and put back in the car a few weeks ago. I pulled out all the bags and extra stuff in there. I could not find signs of where it is living but there are two places in the lining that are already open and it may be going down into the car frame.
I cleaned out the poop and put out a cube of green magic mouse cheese (d-con). Hopefully it will eat the cheese and die out in the open so I can get rid of it. I cannot believe a rodent is living in my minivan! Ewww.
Baylor has been watching Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs I and II. He loves the tacodile so much that we made them for dinner.
He made his with meat, green peas, and cheese. One with all three, one with only peas and one with only salsa. Mine were more standard with meat, cheese, lettuce and salsa.
He enjoyed them and wants to have them again. I love when he wants to eat something he as seen on a show. We have had smoothies, watermelon slush and other items.








No comments:
Post a Comment