Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Swimming Class Level I Part III

Monday night Baylor started Level One swimming lessons.  He was very excited to start classes.  We had taken a year off because the Fall and Winter sessions are a pain because they are eight Saturdays in a row instead of four nights for two weeks.  I liked to get it over with and build on the lessons instead of having to remember everything after a week has gone by.  


He races up the stairs and the tries to stand on the bricks.  All the time I am hollaring to not stand up and not lean over that far. I certainly do not need him to fall from up there! 


Before going to class I was out in the back yard cleaning up toys so I could mow later. I want to pick up the foot ball and found it was occupied.  I left him there and was going to deal with it when we got home but by then he has moved off.  Our second bat this Spring and I hope both made it safely to the skies.  


No comments:

Post a Comment