We woke up to another call from the Superintendent cancelling school due to snow. And it was quite a snow!! So I decided to work from home because if I did not have to take him to day care, then I wasn't going to go in to work myself. Gloria was off too so we had a family day. Well, they had a family day and I worked at the table for most of it. But for breakfast we had plenty of time to make fun pancakes. We made a bunny. a mouse and Jack Sparrow. Or so the Pancake Master said he was.
I stopped working around 4 to go out to clean off the driveway. I was not looking forward to shoveling about 6 inches of snow and Eddy looked like she was done with it as well.
Baylor being six thinks snow is still pretty amazing. And being off school is pretty amazing as well.
All I could see was the snow piled on the cars and driveway and wanted to just turn around and hope it melted over night.
Baylor was ready for swimming class and took a swim in the snow.
Well, to make a long story short, the snow blower would not start and I had to shovel most of the driveway around the cars and Mr Doug kindly used his snow blower to clear off the top of the driveway for us. There was enough room for us to get out and since Friday was to be in the 50's we left it at that.
Winter will end some day. I just know it.















.jpg)


.jpg)


No comments:
Post a Comment