Mom and Dad were meeting Heather for lunch at a diner in Dillsburg and they invited me to join them. I had some hats for Heather for her usual St. Patrick's Day party and Brigid and I tried them both on.
While I was out having lunch Gloria was buying a new to her car. Her Escape was causing more issues than it was worth for her to repair and once she gets an idea in her head, she goes with it. So now she has a 2006 Eclipse. It is acutally a year older than her Escape but in better shape.
Baylor still crashes on the couch but primarily on weekend nights. And I love it when Grimm cuddles him because he does not sleep with us very often in bed. Baylor is not used to it and usually kicks him off but until then they look so sweet together.




I love my two boys!
ReplyDelete