Around 10 we headed to Chambersburg to visit the McGraws. Lochlan is growing so fast but I am glad we are able to see him often. He was better with his stranger danger probably because he was at home so we tried some selfies again. No crying this time.
Until the boys dog-piled me. But baby was kept safe and the boys had a good time!
Silly monkeys! They played upstairs, down stairs, inside and outside. Baylor was worn out when we left and was feel asleep in the car and woke up Monday morning.
Soon this little monkey will join the crew and we will all be in trouble! We had a nice long visit, talking, eating, baby cuddling, and lazing about on a Sunday together. I wish my village was closer but I am so glad we make the time to see each other!




No comments:
Post a Comment