With Gloria home, I was able to make a run to the store all by myself! While wandering in the Woman's department, I came across these short numbers. I passed on these of course.
I picked up some pool supplies because Memorial Day is my traditional opening day for the pool. Baylor was stocked to get in it and he did not care how green it was. I had to drain it down like last year to reset some of the legs. Baylor swept the algae off the bottom and I got in and cleaned off the sides.
The weather was nice and he asked to get out the slip and slide. I am not sure if the water pressure is too low but it was a bit frustrating for him as it was more of a stick and stuck! He made the best of it and then asked for the sprinkler with the whirling things. He enjoyed that much more! It was a great unofficial start to Summer.







No comments:
Post a Comment