Gloria has not been working her evening job this week and it now odd to have her around. But we worked together on cleaning out Baylor's garage, throwing away broken toys and sweeping out leaves, dirt and broken chalk. And trying to keep out the millions of maple seeds flying in our yard! They drift on the driveway like loose snow.
We had to buy a new battery charger for the four wheeler and Lori thought she would take it for a spin around the driveway.
It is not quite like the forklifts she is used to.
And I finaly put in a strawberry bed. We lost ours when we put on the addition and last year I never took the time to redo it. I wanted it in a defined bed and did not want to use my bricks again. I finally went to Home Depot and bought some edging and put it up. I had to buy new strawberries because one a few survived the move and the new location last year. They are ever-bearing so we should have some later in the summer.
And with our mantis looking after them, they should be safe! And they are already covered in maple seeds!






No comments:
Post a Comment