Saturday, May 2, 2015

Saturday Fun

We had a whole day at home without any plans to go anywhere.  But we did have plans for a short play date with Ryder from COF and school.  They came over around 10:30 and only stayed about two hours.  Baylor and I used the rest of the day to enjoy the sun.  I worked on the gardens.  What an absolute mess!  Weeds everywhere and dead stems from last year tangled up in the weeds and the new Spring growth.  


Baylor played video games for a bit and when he came outside decided it was time to get out some water balloons.  So I took a break from weeding and tied up about two dozen balloons for him.  It was sunny and in the 70's which is not water fun weather for me but for him is was just fine.  The drew targets on the driveway and aimed for them with the balloons. 




He loved it and I do love spending the time with him!  


No comments:

Post a Comment