There is one garden bed left to tackle and it is the one I dread most. I don't know why but it is my least favorite. I think I need to plant a few more lovely plants there, but it already has some pretty spectacular and tall plants. I guess because I don't see it often or spend much time around it, it does not feel like an old friend. But I am determined to clean it up as it deserves that. A few before shots of the choked, weedy mess it is.
The Lily of the Valley patches are doing well this Spring and smell heavenly.
There are a few other beautiful things going on in the garden as well.
I love my white bleeding heard and I was worried Gloria was going to pull it out because it is close to the AC unit. But she said it was safe!
Which is good because it was hard to find!
I got my pink lilies from my grandma's garden and I love seeing them and remembering her.
Eddy has been feeling poorly the last few days, her skin is irritated and she is miserable licking and scratching. Gloria took her to the vet and they said she has a yeast infection on her skin. They gave her a steroid shot and we have to get over the counter yeast fighting cream. My poor baby girl. She is almost 14 and we want her to be happy and comfortable at all times!
When we were doing Baylor's homework he was showing me how far his tooth was moving. It was laying straight out which gives me the heeby-geebies! He let me try it and while it was rattling against his shark tooth, it was still holding on pretty good. I am not one to pull a tooth without his permission, that happened to me and while I survived, it definitely puts a damper on trusting people.
He went with Gloria to the vet and I got a call while they were waiting. The tooth had been extracted, and he did it himself again. I had sent them with a tissue and a bag and I am glad I did. He was very proud of his new smile.
And ninja moves!
The tooth fairy left two gold dollars and a Playmobil figure. He was quite pleased with her!















No comments:
Post a Comment