Karns had a good price on whole chickens so Saturday morning one of them became chicken corn noodle soup, one of his favorites. We bought the corn Friday night at Oak Grove, We all love this soup but especially Baylor. I will freeze most of it for lunches this school year. Why am I thinking about school lunches? Because it starts in ten days!!! Where does the time go when you are having fun?
Speaking of time passing, back in May Baylor brought home a paper bag with two zinnia seedlings for Mother's Day. Three months later we have two large and lovely zinnia plants; one is purple and one is orange.
Eddy was outside the fence with us and headed into the snowball bush. I wanted to get a picture of her with her sitting in the bushes but she did not want to wait. Baylor offered to help me capture the moment. My two babies in the bushes.






No comments:
Post a Comment