We had Landon and Zayden over for a play date this afternoon. Zayden took some time to come around to play and his mom and him stayed over for dinner. But before that we were all in the pool and when the boys were done, Ginnie and I floated around the pool talking while the boys played inside. We are not sure what all they were up to because we let them play by themselves. Landon's dad picked him up around 4:30 and I am not sure the was too keen on us just letting them play unattended. They are good boys and whatever they may have gotten into, I am sure they were fine. Ginnie and I had soup for supper but the boys wanted PB&Js for dinner with sliced apples. Baylor ran past me with the towel saying they were eating al fresco. He looks sad because he was so hungry his stomach hurt he said. They ate their dinner out by the rope swing and Ginnie and I ate on the patio. It was good to see them both!


No comments:
Post a Comment