I took Baylor to the dentist at 2:30. He had to leave school early and was not going back. It was his first time leaving school and when he met me in the office, I could tell he was a bit off. He said he was just not sure what to expect leaving class and where to go. But he was fine now he was with me. We went to the dentist, one of my favorite annual visits. They said I am doing good brushing his teeth, only a bit of build up behind 25 but it tilts back a bit. (number 25 is apparently the front right tooth, the second tooth he lost) I did ask about the same tooth because I noticed it had a discolored spot. Sir Google just made me a bit crazy and I wanted to ask a professional opinion. The hygenist and dentist both said it looked like the tooth was somehow damaged while it was forming and it is kind of a scar on the tooth. The dentist said teeth form like jello at first. He could have fallen and hit his lower jaw and damaged the jello. When it mineralized, it just did it a bit differently at the damaged spot. He was impressed with the spot because he said it was nearly square and not round like he usually sees. Baylor did not even know about it and now he does. We are good for another six months! We went home for the rest of the day so I did not have to drop him off only to be bused to COF in about 20 minutes and then have to go pick him up in a hour.

His appointment was at 2:30-- TOOTHYHURTY?
ReplyDelete