Sunday, April 2, 2017

April Begins


April 1st had not surprises and Baylor and Ryder had a good morning playing until we had to take him home at noon.  Then I did my running around, with Baylor in tow, which he hated, and we headed home.  Sunday morning we invited Landon over for a few hours.  I cooked and baked for the week and after Landon went home I spent four hours raking the flower bed and hauling four loads to the creek bank.  I still have the gardens around the house, by the shed, and the veggie gardens to clean up but the end is getting closer!! Nothing is really weeded, just last year's dead stuff is gone!   


This young one earned the gold spatula for good behavior at lunch. I am not sure how he did that but good for him.  So this week he can sit with any one he wants to at lunch even if they are in another class!  He said he was going to choose Trevor for his first day. 



No comments:

Post a Comment